Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Post EDU Tour Flash & Flex Israel User Group Meeting 5/30/11
Monday, May 30, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM (IDT)
Join Flash and Flex Israel on May 30, 2011 for another great user group meeting!
Following our first "Educational Tour" in Israel we have decided to do another great user group meeting with an amazing line up of speakers like always "Flash & Flex Israel" is the official Adobe User Group in Israel with the highest standards and quality were the first user group in Israel to do a free educational tour and as always bring you great speakers and sessions.
Be part of the excitement by joining us at "Flash & Flex Israel" to learn new
things, meet the Flash and Flex Israeli community. (This user group meeting is free, limited
and registration is required. )
- 09:30 - 09:45 Registration and Refreshments.
- 09:45 - 10:00 Opening: Keynote, Almog Koren UGM and Yaniv Uriel CO UGM.
- 10:00 - 11:00 Carl Callewaert, Unity Evangelist - Introduction to Unity 3: Hand's on demo on creating games for multi platform distribution. In this session. Carl will cover creating a first person shooter game, creating a 2D game, using tools for optimization. AI fighting robots and export to web, android and iPhone with Unity
- 11:00 - 11:15 Networking Coffee Break / Tweet Up #flashandflexisrael
- 11:15 - 12:15 Tom Krcha, Adobe Gaming Evangelist - Accelerated 2D and 3D games in Flash with Molehill + Deep dive into P2P. Learn what's possible with new GPU accelerated 3D in Adobe Flash Player. With more than 70% of online games developed in Flash, the latest iteration of this cross platform runtime brings a new exciting era for web games. Come to this session to see realtime multiplayer games built with this new technology, and understand how to start developing for the 3D web. Next to that, you will see what's possible with P2P networking in Flash.
- 12:15 - 12:30 Networking Coffee Break / Tweet Up #flashandflexisrael
- 12:30 - 13:30 Sanyu Kiruluta, Team Lead for Developer Relations RIM - BlackBerry PlayBook Development Roadmap. A technical overview of the BlackBerry PlayBook development environments, tools and, commercialization services with insight into the future roadmap for developing apps on the BlackBerry platform.
Spread the word
Help us spread the word, check out the event Facebook page and for updates follow me
Connect with the speakers
Take the time to connect with the speakers
Almog Koren UGM/ACC and CEO of Almog Design
Bio - Almog is a freelance interactive designer & developer working under "Almog Design" a recently established interactive studio based in Tel Aviv, Israel. While specializing in Flash, Flex, Web, Adobe AIR, Interactive Games and Mobile Devices, Almog has become a leading developer both in Israel and abroad. Almog has provided development, design, and consultant solutions for a broad range of reputable clients to include Nokia Asia, Intel Israel, Faction Media, and various local and international companies. He is actively involved in the Adobe Community an Adobe Community Champion and runs the Flash and Flex Israel user group including the event Flash Israel.
Site/Blog - www.almogdesign.net
Twiiter - @almogdesign
- Tom Krcha, Adobe Gaming Evangelist
Bio - Tom Krcha works as a Gaming Evangelist in Adobe and speaks at conferences in USA, Europe and Asia. He started with Flash almost 12 years ago and worked for interactive studios, streaming companies and telco providers. Right now he is specializing in games development.
Site/Blog - http://flashrealtime.com/
Twiiter - @tomkrcha
- Sanyu Kiruluta, Team Lead for Developer Relations RIM
Bio - Sanyu Kiruluta is the Team Lead for Developer Relations, EMEA at Research In Motion. She is responsible for driving and managing the development of applications for the BlackBerry platform, working closely with BlackBerry Alliance Partners. She co-ordinates and oversees multiple aspects of the BlackBerry applications programme to ensure the creation and delivery of compelling, high-quality and targeted applications which will appeal to business and consumer users in local markets across EMEA.
Site/Blog - http://blackberry.com/
- Carl Callewaert, Unity Evangelist
Bio - Carl is Unity evangelist at the award wining company Unity Technologies. Carl has 10 years experience working in game development and game education around the world.
Site/Blog - http://unity3d.com/
Participate and support
Help the community grow by supporting Flash and Flex Israel by adding badge to your website or blog!
User Group Sponsers:
Note If you have any questions please contact Almog at almog[@]almogdesign[.]net
When & Where
Flash & Flex Israel Adobe User Group
Flash and Flex Israel is an official Adobe user group for Israel (non-profit and managed by Almog Koren).